Find Transfer Switches By:
Cummins Onan OTPC PowerCommand Automatic Transfer Switch Series: 40 - 4000 Amps, open, closed, or delayed transitionOTPC|Automatic|3 & 4 Poles|40 - 4000 AMPS
OTPC transfer switches are designed for operation and
switching of electrical loads between primary power and
standby generator sets. They are suitable for use in
emergency, legally required and optional standby
applications. The switches monitor both power sources,
signal generator set startup, automatically transfer power
and return the load to the primary power source once the
utility returns and is stabilized.
Need More info?
Call our experienced generator specialists : 1 800 922 5632. If you would like a Continental Generators representative to contact you please submit our customer inquiry form and we will assist you as soon as possible
- PowerCommand® control
- A standard, fully featured
features, settings and adjustments are available for ease
of setup and accuracy.
Robust control system design
- Optically isolated
logic inputs and high isolation transformers for AC power
inputs provide high-voltage surge protection.
- The transfer switch is
capable of communicating with other transfer switches
- Accessories with a SCADA network or with Cummins
Power Generation generators utilizing LonWorks®
- Heavy-duty silver alloy contacts with
separate arcing surfaces and multi-leaf arc chutes are
rated for total system transfer including overload
- Plug connections, doormounted
controls, ample access space for all top and all
bottom power connections, and compatible terminal
- The control is field programmable.
Product lines, accessories and services
- Cummins Power Generation offers a wide range of
accessories and services to suit your requirements.
Warranty and service
- Backed by a comprehensive
warranty and worldwide distributor network.
- Voltage rating Transfer switches rated from 40 A through 4000 A are rated up to 600 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
Multiple leaf arc chutes cool and quench the arcs.
- Covers prevent interphase flashover and are
transparent for visual inspection.
Neutral bar A full current-rated neutral bar with lugs is standard on enclosed 3-pole transfer switches.
Two contacts (one for each source) are provided for customer use.
- Wired to terminal block for easy
- Rated at 10A continuous and 250 VAC maximum.
Operating temperature -40 °F (-40 °C) to 140 °F (60 °C)
Storage temperature -40 °F (-40 °C) to 140 °F (60 °C)
Humidity Up to 95% relative, non-condensing
Altitude Up to 10,000 ft (3,000 m) without derating
Surge withstand ratings
Surge-tested for location category B3, per IEEE C 62.41.
- Testing per IEEE 62.45. Control tested to
European Surge Test EN 61000-4-5.
- Total transfer time (sourceto-
- Will not exceed 6 cycles at 60 Hz with normal voltage applied to the actuator and without programmed
Manual operation handles
- Transfer switches rated through 1000 A are equipped with permanently attached operating handles and
quick-break, quick-make contact mechanisms suitable for manual operation.
- Transfer switches over 1000
A are equipped with manual operators for service use only under de-energized conditions.
Robin Subaru RGD5000H Portable Generator - Robin Subaru RGD5000H Portable Generator - great for emergency generator use.
click here for more info